Friday 15 October 2010

Canadian Adventure Film Festival


I am always on the lookout for stories that motivate and inspire me. I think it can be difficult sometimes to feel positive all of the time and to have other people's achievements in the back of your head can help boost your morale when it is otherwise low.

I recently went to see a couple of films as part of the Canadian Adventure Film Festival. My intentions at this time were not to feel uplifted and inspired. I, quite simply, had free tickets and I love a freebie. I am also partial to adventure docu-films. They make me film invigorated.

So, I was delighted to leave the cinema feeling pleased about obtaining a free ticket, invigorated and inspired!

The two films I saw were; The Asgard Project and Madagascar Maverick. I urge you to look them up. They really do make you realise that anything is possible if you want it badly enough.

Enjoy

http://www.adventurefest.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment